Fields marked with an * are required
As resident of the above referenced premises, you are hereby notified that I/We have elected not to renew the lease of the premises and will vacate on, or before, the following date:
Accordingly, resident is further notified that:
- Resident must vacate the premises on or before said lease expiration date.
- If resident does not vacate the premises on or before said lease expiration date, the lease payment amount will double from the current lease rate.
- All rent must be timely paid. The security deposit is not a substitute for the last month's rent or any other month's rent.
- All keys and other items related to the premises must be returned to Charleston Rental Properties immediately upon vacating the premises.
- Lease termination is not permitted on any day other than the last day of the month, unless you are exercising the early termination clause in your lease agreement.
- There are no provisions for daily tenancy contained in the lease and keys turned in after 8:30am the day after lease termination are subject to charge for another term.
- Please DO NOT schedule deactivation of utilities before midnight on the last day of your lease term but please make sure that they are set up to be out of your name on the next business day following the end of your lease term. In most cases, the new occupants or the homeowner will be transferring them into their names without interruption at the end of your lease and they will fall out of your name automatically at that time. Please be sure to provide the utility companies with your forwarding address for receipt of your last bill. Should you deactivate utilities prior to the end of your lease term date, you will be charged $20 per day penalty plus the actual cost of utilities if the utilities revert back into Landlord or Property Owners name.
- All trash and recycling must be brought to curb for pickup. Should trash be placed in recycling bin and recycling vendor refuses pick up, tenant will be responsible for fee to remove trash from recycling receptacle.
Names of All Residents (All must be listed)