Let Us Manage Your Johns Island Rental Property
Quality Single Family Detached House, Condo, or Townhouse Property Management in Johns Island
We handle ALL aspects of the property management process from beginning to end. This includes analyzing the local market, advertising the property, finding a qualified and responsible tenant, handling the move-in process, coordinating any repairs or maintenance, rent collection and provide prompt and accurate accounting.
With over 50 years of combined experience in real estate, Charleston Rental Properties has managed and leased a wide variety of residential properties in Charleston, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Summerville, Mt. Pleasant and West Ashley.
Johns Island Property Manager: What You Can Expect
- Competitive market analysis to determine the property’s rental amount
- List, advertise and market the property for rent
- Coordinate and schedule all showings
- Screen potential tenants (criminal, credit, background, & rental verification)
- Relay and negotiate lease terms
- Collect tenant’s security deposits
- Draft lease and additional paperwork necessary
- Enforce lease specifications (i.e. no pets, no smoking, etc)
- Ensure compliance with neighborhood covenants & restrictions
- Collect rent and process direct deposit to Owner
- Coordinate any repairs/maintenance issues
- Conduct tenant Move-Ins/ Move-Out Inspections
- Provide monthly statements to owners via email
- 24 hour availability in case of emergency
- Reliable Sub-Contractor Network
- Provide statements for the end of the year / 1099 Tax Forms
Get the most out of your investment! Call us today at (843) 654-9140. We look forward to working with you.