EMERGENCY REPAIR REQUEST
CALL EMERGENCY REPAIR LINE DURING AFTER HOURS OR
WEEKEND EMERGENCIES ONLY IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE LISTED BELOW.
IF THE REQUEST FOR SERVICE IS NOT CLASSIFIED AS AN EMERGENCY PER THE BELOW STANDARDS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL BACK DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.
For all other pair requests, please click HERE.
– Property Hazard (any hazard that may create a liability for management)
– Fire, burning odor, or building fire/ smoke alarm in trouble mode
– Flood or running water that cannot be stopped or easily contained (including roof leaks)
– No heat (if outside temperature is below 55 degrees)
– No A/C (if outside temperature is above 90 degrees)
– Any entry door that won’t unlock or lock due to malfunction. (lock-outs are not considered an emergency)
– Any unsecured entry where the resident’s safety is jeopardized
– Toilet is inoperable (if there is only one bathroom)
– Refrigerator is not cooling
– A/C leaks water
– If no electricity, call your power provider to report power outages.
– If no water, call your provider to report water outages.
EMERGENCY REPAIR HOTLINE: (843) 606-0374